Bay Area Digital Solutions is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator that will work with our sales team assisting in new business development and with our clients to elevate their social media profiles with optimum content for their specific audience.
Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an upbeat attitude. In addition, they should be professional, polite, fun, proactive and attentive while also being accurate and detailed. Candidates should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others and a positive presence in the workplace.
Responsibility of the Digital Marketing Coordinator includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on social media platforms, including scheduling, writing, editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Working with the sales team to develop business leads through market research
- Graphic art & design to support active client campaigns
- Other research and clerical duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will also have the following traits:
- Creative skills that can be communicated – both written and verbal
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details
- The ability to quickly learn changing products
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Products
- Proficient in Canva and Photoshop